Somehow, classical music manages to be both timely and timeless, as inspiring today as it has been for centuries. It touches people in a way that most other music cannot; that's why approximately 43,000* people in central and southern Colorado tune to 88.7 KCME-FM every week. Not only do they tune in, they stay tuned to KCME for more hours each week than listeners to any other station in the central and southern Colorado market.
88.7 KCME-FM listeners don't need to pay to receive this programming, but many thousands of them do pay to become members of KCME. They support this station because it's the source of the music they value, and they feel an immediate connection with businesses that support KCME.
KCME 88.7 FM is ranked in the top ten radio stations in southern Colorado. As a corporate sponsor, you will be able to communicate with a loyal and receptive audience. Your message will not only promote your business, it will also associate you with the music KCME listeners love. Your firm will be positioned as supporting quality entertainment, making possible the music and community information listeners value and tune in for.
You can use your program sponsorship to:
- develop name and product awareness
- establish presence in the community
- introduce a new product or service
- create awareness for a special event
- demonstrate good corporate awareness
- give your employees and sales staff a way to distinguish your company from the competition
And because 88.7 KCME-FM's audience is loyal, with the highest time spent listening of any station in central and southern Colorado, you can be confident that your message will be heard.
A description of the audience you reach with your corporate sponsorship is as follows:
KCME's audience is active, influential, and well educated, but not easy to reach through other means. That is because KCME listeners are loyal to KCME and discerning users of other broadcast and print media. The most effective way to communicate with them is to be where they are—88.7 on the FM dial. The following information will give you an idea of whom you will be talking to.
- 16% have annual incomes above $100,000
- More than 50% are college graduates
- More than 25% hold advanced degrees
- More than 80% are homeowners
Compared with other radio listeners in this area they are:
- 227% more likely to buy home electronics
- 169% more likely to attend the theater, symphony, or opera
- 156% more likely to have liquid assets in excess of $250,000
- 112% more likely to own imported cars
- 103% more likely to have traded stocks, bonds or securities this year
- 99% more likely to have an IRA/Keogh Account
- 93% more likely to have traveled overseas
- 65% more likely to go skiing
- 49% more likely to have stayed in a hotel/motel 10 or more nights in the past year
- 46% more likely to have used the internet in the past month
- 30% more likely to have attended a college or professional sports event
If you are interested in program sponsorship, please contact the Director of Corporate Sponsorship at (719) 578-5263, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See whose company you'll be keeping as an KCME corporate sponsor.
* According to Arbitron, Inc.